Skip to main content

From Consultation to Results: My Experience With Juvéderm

Disclosure: I have partnered with Allergen Inc. and Juvéderm for this campaign, and have received treatment and monetary compensation. All views and opinions are my own. 

If you're on the fence about Juvéderm let me put your mind at ease–over the course of several months, I had the opportunity to experience Juvéderm fillers with Dr. Caronline Tosoni, and I loved my experience. She is one of the best cosmetic physicians in Ottawa, and after seeing her several times for consultations and treatments, I can see why she's so loved in this city. Many people I know go to Dr. Tosoni, including several of my close friends. Her professionalism and expertise can't be beat!

All the doubts I had prior to making my appointment with Dr. Tosoni were put to rest after my first visit with her. My initial fear was the pain from the needles, and wondering if anything would go wrong. I was also worried about doing something to myself that would leave me unrecognizable, or changed in a way that would cause me regret. Well, I'm happy to report there was no pain with any of my treatments (at the most, I'd say a few seconds of discomfort) and I look exactly the same–only better.

I'm a big supporter of people doing things to help themselves look and feel better. There is nothing more amazing than shining from within and being confident. From eating well to working out, to doing our hair and getting Juvéderm fillers–the things we do to feel good about ourselves are some of the ways that contribute to being outwardly confident and happy. 

I wanted to reduce some of the lines I was noticing on my face; around my lips and on my forehead. Dr. Tosoni recommended Juvéderm fillers for around my lip and nose area. The results of Juvéderm are instant, which is amazing–I loved the results! 

To find out more about treatment options and how facial fillers can work for you, try thJuvéderm Visualizer and Virtual Mirror app. The application tracks facial features like wrinkles, folds, and loss of volume, and performs a life-like 3D simulation of clinically-calibrated changes to the skin so you can see, as if looking at your own reflection in a mirror, how treatment can impact your appearance. 

Once you decide to try injectable treatments, you should follow the ABC's of patient safety to ensure you're getting the best possible treatment: 

A. Ask about the treatment facts. 
B. Be aware of the treatment you're getting, where you are getting it, and by whom. Always seek the advice of a trained cosmetic physician. 
C. Consultation with a trained cosmetic physician to ensure best treatment. 
Juvéderm can last for up to 24 months, depending on which products you're using. The treatment is also reversible

When it comes to a woman's journey with facial fillers, it's really all about a customized approach–everyone has different wants and needs and you can decide on the treatment that's right for you during your consultation. I requested a minimal amount be used for my treatments, and was extremely pleased with the result. 

If you have any questions for me, I'd be happy to answer them for you. I have been 100% satisfied with my Juvéderm treatments, and I'm so happy I met Dr. Tosoni. 

Comments