Skip to main content

Hop Into Spring With Kellogg's Rice Krispies (And Win An Easter Basket Full Of Treats!)

Spring is in the air, and Easter is only days away. I'm not an excellent baker, but there a few things I'm great at making for special occasions, like carrot cake with delicious cream cheese icing, and Rice Krispies Squares. I know, I know, even children can make Rice Krispies Squares, but there is an art to making these delicious treats–like making sure you use the right amount of marshmallows and butter to mix with the Rice Krispies. (Otherwise, they'll come out really hard... not that I'm speaking from experience or anything... ahem).

This Easter, you can put a spring in your step by visiting Yummy Recipes–Special Occasions section on www.ricekrispies.ca, and the Rice Krispies Canada Pinterest page at pinterest.com/ricekrispiesca/ for treat making inspiration. You can also follow Rice Krispies on Twitter at RiceKrispiesCA and Instagram at RiceKrispies_CA.

To make things even sweeter for you this Easter, I'm giving away a basket of delicious goodies from Rice Krispies that your entire family will love, including the new Spring Edition Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal and Rice Krispies Square Bars. To enter to win, just leave me a comment below telling me how you're celebrating Easter–or the long weekend! I'll pick a winner randomly on April 13th, so make sure you leave your email address in your comment. 


Happy Easter, everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
I plan to have a nice Easter dinner with my friends and family. I am also planning on packing the trailer to get ready for camping season.. t.betterley@bell.net
Gillian said…
We will be having an easter egg hunt and then we will be cooking Jiggs dinner.
ivy pluchinsky said…
It's my sisters birthday this weekend so we are celebrating that and Easter with a nice ham dinner and then an Easter egg hunt! ( pluchinskyi@gmail.com)
For Sunday going out to dinner with a friend
Jenny said…
Having an Easter egg hunt for the kids in the morning followed by a family dinner
Glogirl said…
I plan on celebrating Easter by enjoying a special meal with my family and attending church services.

ajmizen(at)hotmail(dot)com
Monique L.S. said…
We will be having an Easter brunch and then going to the Easter parade, and hopefully catching some chocolate.
Unknown said…
Going camping and quadding. All the moms are pooling our resources for an epic egg hunt...
Unknown said…
We are going camping and quadding. The moms are going to pool their resources so we can have an epic egg hunt. So excited!!!
Jonnie (JB) said…
We are celebrating with an egg hunt, playing with toys the bunny leaves and eating a huge feast
Martin Keating said…
I will be celebrating with my family and having dinner for 11
Georgina said…
We'll be visiting my parents and the whole family will be there.
Maria Katie said…
We go to church in the morning, then we have lunch with family. We also hide eggs all over our yard for kids to find
Diana P said…
We're doing two easter dinners one with family and one with friends .
diana.powell5@gmail.com
Alisa Jenkins said…
We will go to church first thing in the morning. Then home for our little one to get her Easter Basket and find those hidden eggs before heading to the family dinner(lunch) at hubby's grandmother's house
spike said…
I don't celebrate Easter - historically, and it will be again this year, it's always been tax-filing weekend!
Amy Heffernan said…
We are celebrating Easter this year with all the kids. There are 7 kiddies in total. We are cooking a turkey dinner and will have a little easter egg hunt for them! :)
Thanks!
Happy Easter!
Email--> amyjaneheffernan@gmail.com
Brenda Penton said…
I will be going to my father's house for Good Friday supper and then on Easter Sunday I am having Easter dinner.

brendapenton(at)gmail(dot)com
Annie1 said…
We always have an Easter Egg Hunt for the kidlets and we are also having a big ham dinner for the family!

nancyrobster at gmail dot com
binabug said…
I made my turkey last weekend so this weekend I'll be making some homemade soups and just relaxing (I had hoped it would be nice out but it wont be)
Unknown said…
We are getting together with my inlaws on Friday and then my extended family (60+people) for pot luck, bonfire and such on Sunday!
maria said…
We will be going to church and having a family dinner.

billiondollarprincesss at hotmail dot com
outasite said…
We are having dinner with the whole extended family. brendaspuppy@hotmail.com