Skip to main content

Join Me At Urban Barn For An In-Store Holiday Style Session!

I'm absolutely thrilled to be the Brand Ambassador and Spokesperson for the new Urban Barn that just opened its doors in Ottawa, on Hazeldean Road. On Sunday morning, I'll be hosting an in-store holiday style session, so if you're free, come by to learn a few tips and tricks for decorating this holiday season, and do some shopping while you're at it, too!


I had so much fun showing viewers on CTV different ways to decorate the table for this festive season, from a traditional Christmas dinner to a glam and glitzy New Year's Eve party, and hosting the Twitter party for the new Urban Barn was a huge success, too—and such a blast.


There is so much I want from Urban Barn for my home, and I'll be writing about the pieces I'll be getting to help transform some rooms in my house. Priorities for me are re-designing my bedroom, with a new bedroom set and creating a new family room with furniture from Urban Barn. The tough part, though, is deciding which pieces to go with, because there is so much I love from Urban Barn!




I hope to see my fellow shoppers tomorrow at Urban Barn as we talk about getting ready for the holidays!

Comments