Skip to main content

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Are we over summer yet? I'm not. In fact, I was wearing my flip flops just last night on my walk to the park with my boys. I just can't yet give up on my favourite season, you guys. But something is shifting... I'm seeing myself drawn to the boots section in the shoe stores now. I'm dreaming up outfits that include tights and ankle booties. I guess that somewhere inside me, I'm ready to embrace all the wonderful things that come with fall: cute sweaters, skinny jeans, and new sexy boots.

Are you ready to put your best foot forward?



Here are my picks for the best new boots for fall: 

These Hush Puppies are sexy, sleek, and comfortable. You can never go wrong with a pair of shoes or boots from Hush Puppies, and as a Brand Ambassador for ShoeMe.ca, I received these in the mail and I'm in love. Truly... they're the perfect (and quite affordable, at only $150) addition to your fall wardrobe. 



I love Sam Edelman—from flats to boots, you'll always be on trend and looking amazing, especially in these elegant booties. These are perfect for a night out, paired with tights and an LBD, or with your favourite pair of skinny jeans. These are just under $200.00—you can find them online for $195.00.




If you're looking for a pair of boots that are a bit more practical that you can wear every day, I'm loving these Rag and Bone boots. They're around $600.00, but you can justify the money you'll spend on them by knowing they'll easily become your go-to boots that you'll wear every day. See? I'm a problem-solving shopper!

I also adore these Rag and Bone boots... a lot. Perfect with a pair of skinny jeans or a little dress, don't you agree?


Looking for a sexy boot in a leopard print? I'm loving these from Nine West!


And I love these Nine West booties, because they have a bit of a peep-toe, so you can still show off your gorgeous, perfectly pedicured toes while wearing these. These are a great pair of booties to help you transition into fall, too. 

Of course, no boot report would be complete without a pair of classic boots by Frye, and these are the ones I'm totally falling in love with. I think they're sexy, classic, and comfortable. They're certainly worth the investment, and they come in copper, dark brown, and black. You can order them online from Nordstrom.com. Say hello to your new best friend!



For every day, I also love these pair of Trolley ankle booties. You can order these online at Nordstrom, too, and soon enough, you can shop Nordstrom right here in Ottawa. (I'm so excited!)


If you're trying to stay warm and still look fashionable and chic, check out these beauties by UGG. Aren't they adorable? I want them. In fact, I NEED them! (It's not too early to make that holiday list, right? Maybe I am slowly getting over summer...)


And just because we all love Christian Louboutin so much, I had to include these gorgeous black ankle boots. They're simply... stunning. We all need a little red soles in our lives, right?


Happy boot shopping, friends, and welcome to fall!

Comments

Alexandra said…
OMHoly Cow. Those boots are incredible. Between the red soled ones and the ones in my favorite color, leopard, I almost lost my mind.