Skip to main content

Sparkly Clean!

Some days, it feels like I spend more hours than I should in my kitchen—and I'm not even cooking or baking!

Running a house with young children in it means there is always a sink full of dishes that need to be washed, and so I'm very thankful for my trusty dishwasher who gets to do all the "dirty" work.

I was recently given the chance to try out the new Finish Power & Free dishwashing tabs by Quantum and at first I wasn't sure they'd do as good as a job as the ones I'm used to using, because they're made with less harsh chemicals compared to the usual brand we use.

I love switching to cleaning products that are safer for my children, our house, and the environment, so I was excited to give these a try, but I was apprehensive at first, because sometimes, I've found, safer-for-the-environment products don't always do as good a job cleaning as the products that use harsher chemicals.



The end result? Perfectly clean, streak-free dishes! Seriously! I've switched to buying Finish Power & Free dishwashing tabs and I've got several members of family making the switch, too.

If you'd like to try a sample yourself, check out the Finish Facebook Page! They'll send you a FREE sample so you can put it to the test, too.



Disclosure: I am participating in the Finish Power & Free Blogger Campaign on behalf of Finish. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Comments