Skip to main content

Next Issue Canada: All Your Favourite Magazines At Your Fingertips

What's your guilty pleasure? One of mine is reading magazines with my earphones on, relaxing on the beach without a care in the world. The one thing I don't love is packing all my favourite magazines to take on vacation... they end up taking up too much space, I lose them, or they get covered in suntan lotion.

Here's an amazing new app subscription I love:  Next Issue Canada an awesome and very practical app that allows you to have unlimited access to dozens and dozens of magazines for only $9.99 a month. With the click of a button, you have access to over 100 magazines, including back issues. (Love that idea, especially if you're a magazine junkie like me!)

 
From Chatelaine to In Style to Entertainment Weekly, the Next Issue Canada app has all the magazines you know and love.


Some great articles I read this week online from Next Issue Canada? A fun interview with Britney Spears in the latest issue of In Style magazine, (with a peek at her favourite wardrobe pieces) a great interview in Glamour magazine's January issue with Homeland's Claire Danes, and an interview with my favourite actress Kate Hudson in the January issue of Harper's Bazaar, called California Dreaming. ("If Sunny Delight came in human form, this would be your girl.") I love that I can read back months that I may have missed, too, like October's issue of In Style with Julianne Moore on the cover.... she's always so elegant.

I also love reading Conde Nast Traveler, if only to fantasize about where I want to travel to next. (Capri and Paris are top of my list!) I loved reading Gold List in January's issue, about the world's best hotels. I've marked off a few I have to visit... soon! (I've got a crazy travel itch itch now.)

The articles in each magazine are easy to find and I love the way they are organized. The articles are easy to find, easy to read, and very easy to enjoy. And, total bonus? Absolutely affordable.

If you want, you can receive a free 30 day subscription right now, too, which is oh-so-worth-it. I'll be reading all my favourite magazines and articles on my iPhone on my flight to south Florida in a few weeks.

Happy reading!

Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post. All opinions and views are my own. 

Comments