Skip to main content

Fab And Free At Murale? Yes, Please!

Beauty obsessed. Yup, that's me. One thing I love the most about having an office downtown is the fact that my building is located directly beside Murale. When I found out that Shoppers Drug Mart was opening Murale across Canada, including a store in my very own city, I was so excited!

Murale, in case you didn't know, is Canada's number one beauty destination. Every store is huge and airy, and all your favourite products are easy to find. I love stocking up on my Chanel make-up and my favourite perfumes, and I always get my eyebrows done at the brow bar over my lunch break. In and out in 15 minutes means I'm a very happy customer. All the best luxury brands are available in Murale, too: Bobbi Brown,Yves Saint Laurent, Lancome, Clinique and many, many more. I can't tell you how many times my lunch hour consists of shopping trips to Murale!

Now you know as much as I love shopping for cosmetics and fragrance, I also love a great deal, and right now Murale has their biggest promotional event going on: the Fab & Free event, available online and in stores.





What's this about, you ask? When you spent $125 (or more) at Murale, you will receive a super adorable tote bag filled with 24 fab deluxe samples that are worth... get this... over $315 dollars.

Insane, or what? Also, totally, absolutely, worth it. I cannot wait! This offer is valid until April 21st only, so hurry! I know I'll be stocking up on my Burberry Body perfume and taking advantage of this incredible offer.

In addition to receiving these 24 amazing products, Murale is also giving you a coupon inside the  tote bag with 20,000 optimum points. Amazing? Yes. This offer is valid from April 22nd to May 19th.

No matter when you shop at Murale, though, you will always receive optimum points which is a total bonus.

Happy shopping, my friends... I'll see you in Murale!



Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but I am madly in love with Murale and an avid shopper!

Comments