Skip to main content

Jamaica? Yes, Please...

It's March 21, and the weather outside looks nothing like spring. I'm not sure when all this snow is going to go away, but I'd love for it to be now. Really, it is almost April, and it's starting to get a little ridiculous, no?

Sigh. I would love to be able to pack up my suitcase and head south, to where it's sunny and warm, and enjoy a pina colada on the beach.

There is a great contest going on right now that I'm happy to spread the news about, because hello, trip for two to Sandals Resort in Jamaica? Sign me up, please!



To celebrate the launch of  #FeelGoodMovies on CTS (Crossroads Television System) every Friday and Sunday night at 7:00 p.m., they'll be sending someone (and a friend!) to Sandals. Isn't that so generous of them? I think so.

To enter to win a trip for two to Jamaica, click here. It is really that simple!
This vacation getaway package includes airfare, too, so you're all set. You have to be a Canadian resident to win this trip, and when you enter the contest, make sure to share it with your friends—the more you share, the more ballots you get towards winning this prize!

Good Luck, everyone!

Brought to you by CTS, Sandals Resort, and  Air Canada Vacations.





Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post.

Comments