Skip to main content

If one picture could speak a thousand words, this would be it.



This weekend, we celebrated Easter. We had a great time with all our family. There was a lot of eating. And playing. And more playing. And more eating. A longer post with more pictures is coming, but for now - this picture pretty much says it all! The kids were exhausted when we left feast number 1 to go to my parents house for feast number 2 and they fell asleep in the car. I love this picture of them! They really were that tired.

Comments

Amy said…
Poor Christos! He looks like he's folded in half! I bet this picture will make them giggle in years to come. Happy Easter!
Loukia said…
I know! And I couldn't adjust either one of them as I was driving. But I did manage to take the picture at a red light. :)

Thanks, Amy!