Skip to main content

Thoughts and prayers needed...

I stumbled upon this great blog not too long ago. This mother has 4 children, and she's a wonderful blogger - each post has an average of like, 500 comments - she's also a fantastic photographer - check our her blog, you'll see...

Anyway, right now her baby is in the hospital with heart problems. Things are pretty bad at the moment. You can read her story on her blog. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers tonight.

Thanks.

www.mycharmingkids.net

Comments

Hey Girl...thanks so much for visiting my blog. It means so much to me to hear from my readers!

I checked out the blog you mentioned...seriously broke my heart. I will be sure to keep them in my prayers tonight.

Have a beautiful day!
jamie
Anonymous said…
Am sending my prayers their way. Thanks for the update.
A Crafty Mom said…
That is terribly heart-breaking. So sad. I'll send prayers their way.