Skip to main content

My baby boy is almost 2 months old!


Wow, where does time go? I can't believe next week, my baby Dimitry will be two months old! All I have to say is, having a newborn in the house again is amazing, and wonderful, and soooo much more easy then the first time... my precious baby boy is just such a joy, and his never ending smiles, well, they melt me in puddles all day long... not to mention his loving older brother, Christos, who gives him kisses all the time, and says "it's okay, mitry..." if he starts to cry... I have to say, it's been easy. And fun. And I already want another one! Dimitry is probably around 13 pounds now - probably way more since size 6 months clothes are tight on him, I can't wait to find out what he weighs next week! He feeds well, takes the bottle (so I can go out with Christos, go shopping, or hit the gym!) and he sleeps great, too! Thank goodness!

Comments

Anonymous said…
He's so cute!!!! And what a great head of hair!

Congratulations again, and glad to hear it's so easy the second time! Hopefully I'll be just as lucky!
Anonymous said…
Loukia - you have beautiful boys! Congratulations!
Nicole said…
I've been waiting for a new post (I can only imagine how busy you must be!) He is absolutely GORGEOUS - congratulations!!
skichik79 said…
what a cutie Lou !! i've been back at work for a month now and it's not getting any easier .. I mean im okay being seperated but I find im always on the go and im sooooooo tired at night and weekends !

she is gonna turn 11 months next week I went back earlier then 1 year as Marco took some time off and I had gone abit earlier I left work april 4th officially and didn't have her till april 21st ... week later then my due date ...
Unknown said…
What a cutie. Doesn't that seem like forever ago?

Your boys are beautiful. Thanks for linking up to the Past Post Parade! : )