Skip to main content

Pumpkin patch!



I love this time of year... and I love going to the pumpkin patch every October with my family and Christos's little cousins - they have a blast, especially on a nice, warm fall day like yesterday! It was a lot of fun.. spooky wagon rides, playing on the haystacks, taking cute pictures of the kids with the pumpkins and bringing home a few pumpkins, too! I can't wait for Halloween - to see my boy dressed up and then to start getting ready for Christmas - my favourite time of year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute! But... Where's your 8-month pregnant belly? Did you leave it at home or something? Because you look TINY!
Loukia said…
You have no idea how big I really am.... that picture is totally deceiving... it's there, trust me! I'll post other pics too, soon. You'll see. Remember - black is flattering!
Nicole said…
We would love to visit a pumpkin patch while the weather is still nice. Where did you go? BTW, I would love hair salon suggestions from you. I too have naturally wavy hair that needs a good blow-out now and then.
twinmomplusone said…
awesome picture, you are truly glowing :)