Skip to main content

12 Days Of Gifting With Aeroplan


Are you feeling festive yet? I love everything about the holiday season, you guys. From decking the halls to baking cookies (no matter how terrible I am at that!) to attending and hosting Christmas parties, it's truly the most wonderful time of the year.

What I love most about this season, though, is shopping for the perfect gift for everyone on my list—especially when shopping is made easy. I just discovered the best way to shop for the holidays: through the Aeroplan eStore! It's shopping made easy because I can shop online from more than 170 stores, while earning Aeroplan Miles. Earning extra Aeroplan Miles means I'm one step closer to booking my next vacation, so it's kind of like giving myself a present, too, because all I want to do after the holiday season is over is get on a plane and head somewhere warm. If you're not an Aeroplan member, you can join here.

Aeroplan has a special 12 Days of Gifting shopping event coming up, too, and this is really sweet: every day, from December 3rd until December 14th, Aeroplan members can earn up to 10 times the miles and discover new bonus offers from different retailers every day. You can earn up to 10 times the Aeroplan Miles from stores like The Gap, Banana Republic, Sephora, Indigo, Etsy, The Bay, lululemon, and amazon.ca—basically every store I'd be shopping at anyway, for the loved ones on my list.

All you have to do is head to www.aeroplan.com/estore, enter your Aeroplan card number, and start shopping! Make sure to check aeroplan.com daily to find out the different deals every day during the 12 Days of Gifting event, too, so you don't miss any of the special deals and bonus miles you'll receive when you check-out with your purchases.

Once you've finished shopping, sit back, relax, and enjoy the extra time you have to spend with family and friends. Lucky for you, you won't be caught in a mall in a mad panic the day before Christmas, because all your shopping is done. You'll even have extra time to start dreaming of your next tropical vacation with all the extra miles you've accumulated through your online shopping.




Disclaimer: I have partnered with Aeroplan this holiday season and have received special perks and compensation for my post. All views and opinions are my own.

Comments