"Loukia has her pulse on social media. She knows how to connect, how to get attention and who to connect with." —Erica Ehm
"SheBlogs Media is proud to represent Loukia and her brand. Her knowledge of the social media space is limitless and her influence makes her and her brand one we want to always represent and work with. Loukia's creativity and professionalism makes it easy to pitch her brand to our clients. She is one of our top Canadian sites." —SheBlogs Media
"Loukia is always at the top of my list for any projects and campaigns. She is always fabulous to work with—she's fun, outgoing, dependable, and really goes the extra mile. A true pro!" —Bunch Family Inc.
"Partnering with Loukia on BrighterLife.ca and social media campaigns as been a pleasure. Her willingness to participate and be an advocate has helped make many of our programs a success."
—Brenda Spieriffng, Editor, BrighterLife.ca
—Brenda Spieriffng, Editor, BrighterLife.ca
Travel To NYC For The Holidays
Hot Boots For Fall
Books Turned Oscar Nominated Movies
Travel Tips With Kids
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Travel Tips For Families
Online Shoe Shopping
You can also find Loukia here:
Twitter: @MrsLoulou (8, 575 followers)
Facebook: Loulou's Views (1, 556 fans)
Pinterest: MrsLoulou (588 followers)
Instagram: MrsLoulou (3,030 followers)
Current Monthly views: 74,326
- BA in Communications and a degree in Broadcast Journalism. She interned at CBS in Washington D.C. and at Entertainment Tonight in Hollywood, California.
- Spent years working in television and radio before starting a career as a Communications Advisor. Loukia started her lifesetyle blog in 2007, which quickly turned into a full-time job allowing her to connect with her readers through her stories about her love of travel and luxury hotels, shopping, beauty, fitness, and life as a busy mom.
- Contributing writer for Ottawa Family Living Magazine, and has written for Ottawa Magazine, Ottawa At Home Magazine, and Ottawa Life Magazine. She has also worked with Yummy Mummy Club, BrighterLife.ca, She Blogs Media, Mom Central Canada, and more, and is a P&G Media Mom, part of the Netflix Stream Team, and is a Brand Ambassador for Church and Dwight, Urban Barn, Chatelaine Tasters and Testers, GoodLife Fitness, The Dailey Method, and OrangeTheory Fitness.
"I love writing about the things I'm passionate about—my children, travelling, shopping adventures, luxury hotels, and beauty products. I love sharing my views with my readers."
Loukia has worked with many luxury hotels and resorts on media reviews, including:
The Hazelton Hotel, Yorkville, Toronto
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
Langham Place, New York City
Diplomat Resort and Spa, Hollywood, Florida
Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando
Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York City
Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa in Hollywood
Marriott Bloor Yorkville
Park Hyatt Toronto
Fairmont Royal York
Fairmont Chateau Montebello
Athens Ledra Hotel
- Loukia was chosen as a Favourite Family Writer in 2013 and 2014 with BrighterLife.ca.
- Loulou’s Views was voted Best Family Blog in the 2009 Canadian Blog Awards, and was selected as a Top Parenting Blog with Canadian Family Magazine in 2010 and 2011.
- Loulou's Views received a 2013 and 2014 Canadian Weblog Award in the Lifetime Achievement Category.
- The Ottawa Citizen selected Loukia as one of the Six Top Fashion Bloggers in Ottawa, and featured in Ottawa Magazine in August 2011 as one of the Top Three Shopping Bloggers in the city.
- Loukia is a contributor CTV Morning Live and Daytime Ottawa
- Loukia also hosts and moderates Twitter parties (for Costco Canada, Urban Barn, Tide, P&G, Flipp, IKEA, Tana Shoes).
Loukia has also worked (and works) with:
- Competed as a celebrity dancer in the third annual Dancing With The Stars for Easter Seals Competition and Gala in Ottawa in 2013 and personally reaised over $4,000 for Easter Seals Ottawa.
- Attended 24H Tremblant as Volkswagen Canada's official blogger and Spokesperson.
- Hosted the Grand Opening of terra20, Ottawa's largest eco-friendly department store.
- Hosted the Living Green Expo fashion shows at the Ottawa Convention Centre.
- Hosted the Family Day Festival at Old Navy in conjunction with Bunch Family in 2012 and 2013.
- Hosted the Cosmetics Gala at The Bay, Rideau Centre, as a spokesperson for Estee Lauder.
- Emceed the Grand Opening of Lilac Lingerie in Westboro.
- Hosted the ShopWise by Yellow Pages event at the Pantages Hotel in Toronto.
- Spoke at Mom Cafe Mama Musings: Blog Edition event.
- Spoke as a Community Leader at BlissDom Canada 2012 and 2014 in Toronto, Ontario.
If you would like to work with Loukia, please contact: