Skip to main content

To Mom With Love: A Mother's Day Tea


Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend in honour of Mother's Day? This Saturday, May 12th, Koyman Galleries in Ottawa is hosting a special Mother's Day art show featuring the latest art work from local artist Katerina Mertikas–my mom. 




Enjoy a tea and special treats while browsing the two-floor, open-space gallery, while looking at the beautiful pieces of art. 

If you're stuck on what to buy your mom this year, might I suggest a beautiful new piece of original art? I love the idea of buying gifts that never lose their value, gifts that can be enjoyed for years to come, and gifts that can be passed down, to the people I love. 

The art show begins May 12th, and Katerina Mertikas will be present during the show. If you can't make it that day, not to worry–the art show runs until May 28th. 

Happy Mother's Day! 

Comments

thanks Loukia..Hope many do come to the art show and share a cup of tea with me..Honouring you mother is a great idea..you just did that to me..Thanks.