Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning With Pine-Sol

Now that spring is in the air, it's time to spring clean the house. I love everything about spring–yes, even cleaning. It's so refreshing to finally be able to keep the windows open all day long, and I love spring because we're one step closer to my favourite season of all–summer!

Spring cleaning for me means doing some major de-cluttering of every room in the house, and making room in my closet for all the spring clothes I'm going to buy. It also means deep cleaning my house–the kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, and the living room and dining room. I love using Pine-Sol because it works so well on so many different surfaces. It's basically one powerful cleaner that can tackle even the toughest of jobs.

Pine-Sol sent me their brand new multi-surface cleaner in the new Spring Blossom scent, and I love it. This new Pine-Sol smells so delicious... and so very spring-like. The bottle is pink and the smell? A mix of Jasmine, Magnolia, and Orange Blossom. The house feels and looks fresh and clean, and well... perfectly ready for spring.


The next time you're shopping for your cleaning supplies, make sure you pick up the new Pine-Sol Spring Blossom. It's the perfect solution to cleaning most rooms in your house, and it'll leave your home smelling deliciously fresh and clean, too. 

Thanks, Pine-Sol!

Disclaimer: I received compensation and product for my Pine-Sol Spring Blossom review. All views and opinions are my own. 

Comments