Skip to main content

Keep It Simply Beautiful With Aveeno And Win

I'm all about using the best beauty products for my skin and hair and I love experimenting with new products that deliver great results.

With summer winding down, it's a good time to change up our beauty routine to keep our skin extra moisturized and hair as shiny and sun-kissed as a summer day as we head into fall and, sadly, colder days.

AVEENO is a name I trust when it comes to keeping my beauty regimen simple and effective.

Here are the latest products I tried that I love:



AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Body Wash and AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration are two incredible products I've started using. I love how they make my skin feel super soft after my shower, and smelling delicious. (They're also formulated with active naturals colloidal oatmeal).

AVEENO Positively Nourishing Shine Shampoo and AVEENO Positively Nourishing Shine Conditioner with active naturals wheat complex, are what you'll want to start using as part of your hair routine to keep that summer shine in your hair year-round.

AVEENO Positively Radiant Make-up Removing Wipes are a great product to help remove your make-up easily at the end of the day, or after a mid-day work-out. They help improve the five factors of radiance—tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots.

I'd love for you try these great products too, to keep the summer shine and soft skin going well into the fall months. 

Just leave me a comment below telling me something you love about fall, and I'll pick a winner randomly on September 14th.


Disclosure: I have received compensation/product for review for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Glogirl said…
I love all the natural beauty in fall such as the leaves changing colours. It makes for some gorgeous views!
Annie1 said…
I love the colours of fall, the crisp air and I love a good fall storm!
Unknown said…
the combination of the crisp fall breeze with the still nice and bright sunshine makes you feel cozy without being freezing!
blogginggal said…
I love it that it is still warm but not crazy nutty humid! (Suzi)
Lori's Place said…
I love the colour of fall, walking through leaves and enjoying the last bit of warmth before winter.
lushka said…
I love the cooler temperatures and wearing sweaters.

But my number one reason is that my birthday is in October!

Thanks for the chance.
pinksuzanne said…
My favourite thing about fall is enjoying watching our trees especially the ash turning colours. It is so beautiful.
Amber said…
I love all the pumpkin flavoured treats that emerge with fall.
Jonnie (JB) said…
I love the cooler weather of the fall. It's so nice to wear cozy sweaters and be able to bake again without overheating the whole house.
Brenda Penton said…
I love Halloween. I love seeing all the decorations and costumes.
a_m_rs said…
i love the changing of the leaves with all the reds, yellows and oranges. makes the ground very pretty. also the pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks is very yummy
Sue said…
I adore Fall. Autumn heralds the transition into the cold, dark and desolate winter months, and the natural world puts on a final flurry of amazing activity before slowing down until the warmer sunshine of spring returns.
Unknown said…
I adore the Autumn season. It's filled with cozy sweaters, yummy hot beverages, sweet scents, and comforting food. I enjoy seeing Fall decor everywhere. I'm a fan of darker nail polishes, pumpkin anything, candles, stylish boots, and enjoying good company around a nice campfire. Also, I love Aveeno. They are my #1 skincare line year round. Good luck everyone! Thank you so much for this giveaway!! Have a blessed and beautiful day.
pamalot said…
I love walking the dogs in the crinkly fallen leaves.
Dianne @smilenwaven said…
I use so many Aveeno products! Lavender is my fav! And face wipes and scrub is best!
flowerchild said…
Fall is my favourite season because I love the fall foliage ,picking apples and Halloween
wendy Hutton said…
I love all the colorful leaves and just watching them falling off the trees in the wind, its amazing
binabug said…
a few more days til its offically fall, I miss summer already LOL, but I do love the colors that are so glorious on my walks.