This summer it's all about the 2016 Rio Olympic Games, and I love that Canadian athlete Brianne Theisen-Eaton is sponsored by Crest—the only toothpaste I use! Brianne knows a thing or two about travelling and being on the road all the time.
Here are some of her useful travel tips:
1. Adapt yourself to the routine of your destination's time zone as soon as possible. (This is not always to do, as I've learned when travelling overseas with my children, but it sure does help get everyone used to the new time zone sooner.)
2. Check the expiration date on your passport—make sure you've got enough time to get you passports renewed!
3. Take your time when packing—this is sometimes hard, and complicated, but if you're a careful packer, you'll take up less room room in your suitcase, you won't forget the items you need, and you can even try to talk yourself out of packing yet another pair of shoes you will likely not wear.
4. Keep the basics in a carry-on. If your suitcase gets lost and you have to wait a day or two to get it, make sure you've got a change of clothes in your carry-on and the essentials, like Crest White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste, since the tubes are under 100 ml each.
5. Eat healthy! This is not always easy when travelling through airports, so pack your own snacks to avoid the temptation of eating badly, which can make you feel groggy.
6. Plan some downtime. While you're relaxing in your hotel and charging you phone, you can even use Crest 3D Whitestrips to give you an even whiter smile for those pictures.
These great tips will help you #SmileThrough it all.
Another thing to make you smile?
I'm giving away a $50 VISA gift card so you can buy your travel essentials and an Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush! This toothbrush is no ordinary toothbrush; it's worth $239.99, and is available at select retailers across Canada. Used together with Crest 3D White toothpaste, you're guaranteed a perfect smile and healthy, sparkling teeth.
Here are some cool things about the Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush:
- It works in tandem with a mobile tracking app, delivering real time guidance and records your teeth brushing activities to provide personalized oral health data.
- The power brush has a built-in timer to ensure that you brush for the dentist recommended two minutes and notifies you once complete. The app also provides news updates to keep you busy while you brush, and it signals and decelerates speed when the user is brushing too hard.
- It removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular toothbrush.
- It stores your date, helps you stay informed, and helps you become a better brusher. Anything I can do to avoid multiple visits to the dentist—I'm a big fan of!
To win, just leave me a comment below telling me what your travel essentials are. I'll pick a winner randomly on July 10th.
P&G is participating in this giveaway only as a prize supplier and is hereby released from any and all liability which may occur through the promotion, administration, and execution of the contest. This contest is officially sponsored by Loulou's Views.
Disclaimer: I have been compensated by Crest, and all views and opinions are my own.