I love travelling to Toronto, whether by car, train, or plane. Every stay in Toronto is memorable and enjoyable, especially when I'm able to stay in the heart of Yorkville—after all, there is no better place in Toronto to dine, people watch, and shop.
I had the wonderful opportunity to stay at The Hazelton Hotel last week, and it was every bit as wonderful as my previous stay.
The Hazelton Hotel is simply luxurious, in every way imaginable.
Here are five reasons to choose The Hazelton Hotel in Toronto:
1. The service: The service is second to none at The Hazelton Hotel; the concierge service is there to help in any way possible, from providing child care services, a personal chef, priority tickets to sporting events, airport transfers, and a personal car service to get you around Toronto. (Truly incredible!) There is an in-house doctor on-call, too.
2. The food: You can enjoy ONE restaurant on the patio, indoors, or through 24-hour in-room dining. You're guaranteed priority reservations at ONE restaurant, and you'll want to experience the wonderful food celebrity chef Mark McEwan prepares. Everything on the menu is delicious, and there is no better place to people watch in Toronto.
3. The rooms: The rooms are spacious and luxurious, with comfortable beds, a pillow menu, floor-to-ceiling windows in the large dressing room, deep soaker tubs, separate glassed-in rainfall showers, heated floors, and mirrors with a built-in television in the bathroom. The dark marble is stunning, too. The hotel has 62 rooms and 15 suites.
4. The spa: The spa at The Hazelton Hotel is the ultimate for relaxation, whether you're enjoying the pool, or getting a manicure and pedicure. There are plenty of options for both men and women, too, and the spa provides everything you need so you can escape into a tranquil, relaxing environment during your treatments.
5. The neighbourhood: What's better than a hotel that has excellent service, incredible food, spacious, luxurious rooms and a world-class spa? A hotel that's in the perfect neighbourhood, one where you can walk everywhere to experience all the city has to offer, from shopping to fine dining and more.
The Hazelton Hotel is simply the best in Yorkville, and I think this summer would be a perfect time for you to check it out, too. You'll love every minute of your time spent at The Hazelton Hotel, and you'll be planning your second trip back before you even check-out. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line and I'll help answer any of your questions.
Thank you, The Hazelton Hotel, for the must wonderful and luxurious stay. I can't wait to see you again soon!