Skip to main content

Blow-Outs And Bubbly: Grand Opening Of Society Salon In Ottawa

What's your guilty pleasure? Mine is weekly (or sometimes bi-weekly) blow-outs at hair salons in Ottawa. When I'm traveling to other cities, I always do my research and book hair appointments too, because I love getting my hair done. I like the reassurance of knowing no matter where I go, there's somewhere I can do my hair, and I love that we have a variety of great salons to visit in Ottawa, like the new Society Salon.

Society Salon just celebrated their grand opening on Sparks Street to a full house, including members of Ottawa media, Mayor Jim Watson, fashionistas and bloggers (who are always rocking perfect hair!).


This new salon is located at 167 Sparks Street, right downtown, and it's the perfect place to do your hair on your lunch break, if you work in the downtown core. It's so convenient for government workers looking for a great place to do their hair before, during, or after work. This full-service hair salon (with three cut and colour chairs, and a new blow-dry bar) has expanded to provide clients with all they need in a salon.

I love that the blow-dry bar has a menu of styles to choose from, in case you're not sure what look you want to go with. You can also purchase blow-out packages of five or 10, too—these make great gifts to give.


The mission behind Society Salon? To provide high quality hair styling services by highly educated stylists, using renowned hair products, so every client feels confident and leaves looking their best.

I'll be checking out the salon soon and I think I'm going to try the Centretown Sleek... can't wait to experience this new salon!

For more information, call 613-462-6949 or visit www.societysalonottawa.com.

Comments