Skip to main content

Absolutely Ageless With Aveeno

I'm always looking for great skin care products, because I'm always being asked by friends what my favourites are. I love recommending products that are affordable and deliver good results.  A great product and company I trust is Aveeno, so I was happy to be asked to review their new Absolutely Ageless collection.



The new Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Collection includes a daily moisturize with SPF 30, restorative night cream, eye cream, nourishing cleanser, and intensive renewal serum. These products work together to deliver real great results for healthier, more youthful looking skin.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF 30: This moisturizer did a great job providing maximum moisture to my face, especially where it was needed most. It smells delicious, too, probably because of the blackberry leaf extract that's in the product, which helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.  I noticed a difference in my skin in only a few days. The best part? It has SPF 30 built in,  so you don't have to worry about wearing additional sunscreen when you're outside. This was my favourite product of all the ones listed here.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream: This night cream is a great product to use at the end of a busy day, after you've washed off your make-up. It's a little thicker than the day cream, and works quickly to hydrate dry skin over night so you wake up with softer, smoother skin.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Eye Cream: Eye cream is essential for me, and I think any women in her 30's should start using an eye cream every day. This cream improved the visible signs of aging around the eyes by reducing the appearance of eye puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines.

Avenue Absolutely Ageless Nourishing Cleanser: This is a great cleanser to use on its own or with the Clarisonic. I loved this cream because it worked really well on removing my make-up and left my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and not dry at all.

Avenue Absoutely Ageless Intensive Renewal Serum: I always use a serum right before my daily moisturizer. It helps keep my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and healthy looking. It's a great thing to use every day as part of your beauty care routine.

These products work well, and are affordable, too. (They range in price from $24.99 to $29.99 and can be purchased at most drug stores and grocery stores.)

Skin that feels and looks healthy, more youthful looking, and nourished is a wonderful thing. Especially when it's easy on your wallet, too.

If you'd like to try these new Aveeno products, click here for a coupon that'll save you money when you're shopping.

You can also find Aveeno on Facebook and YouTube, too, so make sure to follow along so you'll always be in the know!







Disclosure: I received compensation and product for my review. All views and opinions are my own. 

Comments