I am in love! I've never felt a suitcase so lightweight—yet so durable—before. This suitcase is guaranteed to last a lifetime, and I travel often. It also has enough room so I can pack all my travel essentials: bikinis, shoes, more shoes, and more bikinis. (Truly, though, this suitcase fits a lot.)
It's the attention to detail that makes RIMOWA one of the world's bestselling luggage manufacturers, (especially in Europe) and also, because they are so incredibly stylish.
Here are just some reasons why I love RIMOWA:
- Countless numbers of celebrities and athletes use RIMOWA luggage for their travels—and they definitely know a thing or two about the travelling in style!
- RIMOWA suitcases are incredibly lightweight and they're also the first aluminium suitcase to be created in Germany in the 1950's. (Germany really does make the best of everything—from cars to luggage!) Their headquarters are based in Cologne, and the family-run business has been around for 115 years.
- It takes nearly 200 work steps to produce one suitcase by hand.
- In 2000, RIMOWA made polycarbonate in their luggage production and of course, revolutionized the industry. This material is not only durable and impact-resistant, but very lightweight.
- The ball bearing-mounted Multiwheel system is another thing RIMOWA is famous for. Moving this suitcase around is always easy, and can be easily turned and rotated effortlessly in any direction.
- The TSA-approved locks are easy to open, even during security checks, without damage.
I could go on and on, because RIMOWA is that amazing. I'll be posting pics and sharing updates about my travel experience in two weeks as I head down to south Florida for some fun in the sun, so be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter. I can't wait to bring my new RIMOWA suitcase with me.
Disclaimer: I received the RIMOWA suitcase for my travels. All views and opinions are my own.