Skip to main content

The Hazelton Hotel: An Intimate And Luxurious Stay

Last week I was in Toronto, staying at The Hazelton Hotel–Toronto's most exclusive five-star hotel. It was every bit as wonderful as I imagined it would be.

I'm thankful to have been invited to review this gorgeous property because it's one hotel I've always wanted to explore. The Hazelton Hotel is an important part of Yorkville's vibe and culture. And boy, do I love Yorkville—this is Toronto's most stylish district, after all, with plenty of amazing shopping and fine dining. Yorkville is where you'll find me when I'm in Toronto, no matter the season. I was curious to find out just how lovely a stay at The Hazelton Hotel would be, especially because it is the number one hotel in Toronto, according to Conde Nast Traveler.

The service was amazing; similar to the service I received at the Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour. Everyone was incredibly friendly and ready to help with any request I had, morning or night. The rooms are stunning, especially the gorgeous, spacious bathrooms, complete with heated floors, a built-in television in the mirror, and L'Occitane bath products. It was absolute heaven.




After falling in love with my room, I was whisked away to the world-class Hazelton Health Club and Spa where I was treated to a 75 minute pedicure. It was so relaxing and the service was, once again, perfection. (Special thanks to Vickie for taking such good care of me!)

The Hazelton Health Club and Spa has plenty of services, from world class facial and body treatments to manicures and pedicures. (The spa uses the Swiss product line Valmont, which I love.) You'll leave the Spa at the Hazleton feeling revitalized and rejuvenated.

If you want to work out before hitting the spa, the Health Club is open 24 hours. There is also a beautiful lap pool, with a private elevator taking you right to the pool from your hotel room floor.




After my spa appointment, I went back to my room to catch up on some work and relax. I ordered room service, (which is available 24 hours) and enjoyed my relaxing night in my beautiful hotel room before leaving for an event the next day. The rooms are intimate with "... a splash of 1940's inspired Hollywood glitter."




My favourite part was the large dressing room and all the closet space. I also loved the floor to ceiling mirrors. Often, there is not enough room to place luggage and hang up clothes when I'm traveling,  so this was great to see. 


I was very impressed with the car service The Hazelton Hotel provided me, too,  taking me to and from my event as well as making a stop at a nearby store in Yorkville for me so I could pick something up.


Before I left the hotel, I enjoyed a delicious lunch in One Restaurant with the Sales Manager of The Hazelton Hotel, Christine, and Cassie, who helped organize my wonderful stay. The company was wonderful and the food was amazing, and I cannot wait to go back again soon—the menu has a lot to choose from and dining at One Restaurant is something you have to experience. (One Restaurant is headed by Chef Mark McEwan, and is especially popular during TIFF—The Hazelton Hotel is always the place to be if you want to spot celebrities!) 



The Screening Room in The Hazelton Hotel was quite impressive, too–this theatre holds up to 25 people, and is used for many functions, from sporting events to movie screenings.


Although my stay at The Hazelton Hotel was short and sweet, I will certainly be back soon. From the service to the location, this five-star hotel left me wanting more.

Thank you, Hazelton, for making my first experience with you so magical.

Comments