Here are some of my random thoughts from the Golden Globes:
1. Everyone looked so good, so glowy, and so tanned, and, well, clearly the spray tan isn't going away any time soon!
2. Cindy Crawford on the red carpet. She is the ultimate, most drop-dead gorgeous supermodel ever.
3. KATE HUDSON. Perfection. How sexy did she look in that white low-cut Versace dress?
4. J.LO. She was a goddess. (And did we see some chemistry between her and Jeremy Renner?)
5. Reese Witherspoon. Always a favourite of mine on the red carpet.
6. Patricia Arquette made me teary with her speech.
7. Can I get through Boyhood without sobbing uncontrollably?
8. I miss Breaking Bad. A lot. Sob.
9. Catherine Zeta-Jones is as stunning as ever.
10. KEVEN SPACEY. YES! YES! YES! (For his House of Cards win!)
11. George Clooney has been in many, many great movies. He is so worthy of receiving the Cecil B. DeMille award.
12. Tina and Amy!
I'm glad Amy Poehler and Tina Fey hosted the Golden Globes again, because they're just brilliant and absolutely hilarious.
Anyway, the Golden Globes are as much about the fashion and who wore what best as it is about who goes home with the award. And I think so many men and women were simply gorgeous on the red carpet, but...
Here's who I think rocked the red carpet at the 2015 Golden Globe Awards!
It was 50 shades of grey (and silver) at the Golden Globes. So many beautiful women were wearing some shade of grey, and looking totally stunning, too.
Reese Witherspoon, Julianne Moore, Dakota Johnson (the 50 Shades of Grey leading lady herself), Amy Adams, and Diane Kruger—they all looked drop dead gorgeous!
Kate Hudson was smoking hot—she looked beyond sexy in her Versace dress. Seriously, though, how good does she look?
I really loved Emma Stone's look, too—she wore it so well. She always looks adorable.
Definitely looking stunning tonight? Kate Beckinsale. I loved her dress, and her hair, and her entire look.
One of my favourite looks of the night was J.Lo. Her dress, her "golden globes", her hair, and her make-up.
And of course, leave it to the supermodels to show everyone how to really rock the red carpet... Heidi Klum, and my favourite supermodel EVER, Cindy. Crawford. She just alway looks beautiful, doesn't she?
Honourable mentions go out to Emily Blunt, Anna Kendricks, and Jennifer Aniston—they all looked lovely, in very pretty dresses I would wear. (Especially the dress Jennifer wore.)
Who do think rocked the Golden Globes last night?
Images: People.com, VanityFair.com, Just Jared.