For me, books are always the top of my list, along with candles and beauty products. I love receiving my favourite must-have products as Christmas gifts, like The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter and White Musk eau de toilette—these also make such perfect stocking stuffers!
Christmas 2014 at The Body Shop is all about making wishes come true, and this year, they've put together the biggest gift selection ever—with over 75 new gifts and gift sets that are perfect for giving and gifting.
But the very best part?
The Body Shop has partnered with War Child, the global charity for children affected by war, to grant children the wish of education—which is the most important gift of all, along with health.
With your help, The Body Shop will provide more than 6 million lessons to children in war-torn areas. For every gift you buy—no matter how big or small—The Body Shop will make a contribution that funds a class for a child. Keeping children in school helps keep them safe, builds their confidence and knowledge, and opens news doors for them—doors that lead to amazing opportunities. So just by shopping, you'll be sending a child to class with every gift you buy. Isn't that wonderful?
I was on Daytime Ottawa today talking about all the great gifts you can buy from The Body Shop this season, and how great it is that no matter what you buy, you're giving back in a big way—such a bonus! (That's me below, with host Derick Fage and co-host for the day Sid Cratzberg.)
Buy a gift, help a child—it is that simple.
Here are some of the great gifts I talked about on my segment today, from The Body Shop:
1. The Best of The Body Shop Advent Calendar: This is my most favourite advent calendar! What's better than chocolate? Beauty products, of course, beauty they're just as yummy but calorie-free. Who needs the extra calories this time of year, right? This advent calendar is full of beauty surprise behind every door, from best-selling body and face care products, to fragrances, soap, and colour crush nail colours. It's 24 days of body loving joy.
2. Winter Wonderland Music Box: This beautiful music box is filled with you favourite body-loving treats from The Body Shop, and when you're finished the wonderful gifts inside, you have a lasting music box that adds charm to any room.
3. Strawberry Festive Picks: This gift box is filled with your favourites in this delicious scent—shower gel, body butter, soap, and body polish. I just love the packaging, and how it's ready to give to someone! So pretty.
4. Wild Argan oil Premium Selection: This lovely gift set uses Community Fair Trade Argan Oil from Morocco and comes with Argan Oil body butter, body scrub, and bubble bath.
5. The Nutty Polar Bear: This is a cute little gift set to give to your teenaged niece or friend! It comes with a nutty duo of Shea Body Butter and Shea Lip Butter.
6. Candy Kisses: This is the perfect gift exchange gift, gift for a friend, or stocking stuffer! It comes in the shape of a candy cane, and is filled with all sorts of delicious lip gloss flavours to keep your lips kissable all winter long!
I truly do love The Body Shop and I especially giving gifts that give back in a bigger way, which is exactly what The Body Shop is doing this with War Child this year.
Happy holiday shopping!