1. My family. My boys, my husband, my parents, sister, grandparents, and in-laws... I'm thankful I'm surrounded by so many awesome and loving people. We're a fun, crazy, loud bunch.
2. Amazing lifelong, since childhood, friendships. I cherish my girlfriends a lot.
3. Vacations and travel.... so necessary in my life!
4. Blogging, and the amazing opportunities that come from it, year after year. Like being one of the six celebrities in the 2013 Dancing With The Stars for Easter Seals competition—going outside of my comfort zone is something I don't often shy away from! It still blows my mind, how incredible this community is, and how if you really work hard and follow your passion, good things happen. Highlight this year? Meeting Katy Perry after her concert, all thanks to Cover Girl. And to come? Speaking as a Community Leader at BlissDom Canada.
5. Greece. Our recent vacation with the kids brought back so many childhood memories of the summers I spent there, and now my boys love Greece as much as I do.
6. Wine... white, red, doesn't matter—just as long as it's good, and shared with friends.
7. Great food.
8. The ocean. It is my therapy, and nothing beats running into the waves and the sound and smell of the sea.
9. Books and reading. I've had a book in my hand since I was 12.
10. Where I'm from. Memories, new and old, good and bad, make up who I am today. I love where I'm from, where I've been, and I'm hoping where I'm heading is the place I need to be.
Here's to another wonderful year!