Skip to main content

Ottawa's Best Kept Shopping Secret

I'm a shopaholic, but I don't have a real strategy when it comes to shopping. I usually just walk into my favourite store or department store, and buy what I love. Sometimes I'll even avoid looking at the price tag if I really love something, because it might be too painful to see how expensive it is. This is not a good strategy, you guys.

My favourite stores to shop at are Club Monaco, Gap, Banana Republic, Nordstrom, and BCBG. BCBG dresses are my favourite, but they are so pricey....

But... did you know you can buy your favourite BCBG dresses for more than half off? Ottawa's best kept shopping secret (well, Gatineau, but same thing, really!) is the BCBG outlet. A friend told me about this a few years ago and ever since then I always go shopping at the BCBG outlet for special events, or just because I feel like shopping.

Everything in this store is 30-70% off, so you're really saving big on gorgeous BCBG evening wear, tops, skirts, jackets, shoes, and accessories.

Today I picked up a BCBG watch, normally $300, for $69.00.  Not a bad deal, huh?


I also scored some perfectly soft and comfortable black ballet leather flats, perfect for my long flight to Greece next week! These were only $22.00. Original price? $200.00! These even fold up nicely in your purse, and come with a pretty black bag, too, so if you're dancing all night in your heels, make sure to pack these!


And since white is the new black this season, I couldn't leave without a new little white dress, pictured below. This pretty dress was 70% off the original price, and I bought it for under $100.00.


I'd say that was a good shopping day, no?

I almost bought these shoes for $60.00, but I decided I didn't need another pair. But you should totally get them, because they're fabulous. And cheap!


I love sharing happy shopping news with my readers, so if you're in the Ottawa area, head over to the BCBG outlet in the Les Promenades Gatineau, just a short drive from downtown.

I promise you, you won't leave empty handed, and you'll feel great because you'll be saving a ton of money, too!

Comments

writewrds said…
Wow! Great deals! I love the black flats and that very pretty dress. Want!