Skip to main content

Shopping With Ease, Thanks To The Yellow Pages App

Like most of you, I wake up at 6 a.m. and go to bed after midnight, and basically, don't stop moving from the moment I wake up. It's so true, that once you're a parent, you do more before 9 a.m. than you ever thought was possible. Days are always busy, our schedules and packed, and it seems we're booked until October, already. This can be both a very good thing, and a not so good thing.

I love anything that helps me navigate my day with ease, helping me make decisions while I'm on the go, and I love the convenience of an app that answers any questions I may have. Like Yellow Pages. Yellow Pages just launched the newest version of the YP app which is really helpful, and helps make even my shopping experiences better than ever.

I was in need of a fresh blow-dry one day, (hair emergency!) but couldn't make it to my usual salon downtown, so I just did a quick search with the YP app and voila... I had a hair appointment booked in minutes, at a cute and trendy salon just a few minutes from home!




The YP app is available is available on Adroid and Apple Store, and allows you to discover events and find great local businesses that are offering great deals, products and services close to you, wherever you are.

You can even search for things like hours of operation, payment methods, user reviews and more, which is so helpful when you're wanting go try something new. Everything is there for you to make the best decisions and to improve your shopping or dining experience. This new app also gives you the opportunity to share your discoveries with your friends on social networks and through text messages and email. Isn't that great?

You can even find the closest Chinese take-out restaurant, too. Perfect for a movie or TV marathon watching night. Breaking Bad, anyone?



The best part? The Yellow Pages app allows you to save money on gas—and with gas prices what they are, this is brilliant. The map-integrated feature on the Yellow Pages app shows you where to find the cheapest gas close to you. I won't purposely drive out of my way to find the cheapest gas, but this app makes things easy, and I know ahead of time in which direction to head.



I love using the Yellow Pages app because I only have a few hours a day to myself, when my kids are in school, and I like to make the most of my time. With this app, I can see where the sales are, where the cheapest gas is, and the hours a store is open. This app is very helpful, and very easy to use. I love it. You can find things easily by searching, and all the answers are at your fingertips.

The YP app totally helps me figure things out, and if you have a busy schedule, too, you will love it. It's free, and it's helpful.



Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 


  • page3image20096 page3image20256

Comments