Skip to main content

Keep Holding On (And Sing Along For A Good Cause)

I love doing my part and giving back to causes and charities I think are important. And I love spreading the word about important causes, too.

The Women's College Hospital Foundation has teamed up with Canada's sweetheart, Avril Lavigne, to create a cover song of "Keep Holding On" which includes the voices of Canadians across the country. The remixed (and very awesome) song is available on iTunes and the proceeds from every single download go towards supporting the Women's College Hospital and women's healthcare. I could not think of a better way to support Canadian talent, while helping Canadian women at the same time.


You can find the song here, on iTunes. Have a listen, and then download it—you'll love it, because it's a beautiful song that you won't be able to stop singing. Trust me, I speak from experience. Ahem.



A little bit about the Women's College Hospital:

The Women's College Hospital is the only independent, academic, ambulatory care hospital in Ontario with a primary focus on the health of women, which began in 1883. The Women's College Hospital is a teaching hospital fully affiliated with the University of Toronto. The hospital supports research in women's health and leads the way in training health-care providers within an ambulatory setting.




Disclosure: I received compensation for this post, but am happy to support such a great cause. All views and opinions are my own.

Comments

Mark said…
Excellent. Women's health is near and dear to me. Education about choice and informed consent on health issues is so important!