Skip to main content

Shoppers For The Holidays? Yes, Please!



I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that summer is over. After all, it's almost December, the red cups are back at Starbucks, it's freezing outside, and it has started snowing. (Hold me as I weep.) The one thing that keeps me smiling through the cold until about January 2nd is the holidays. I love everything about the festive season, especially the shopping for other people part. And, okay, for myself, too. (We all need some new sparkle for the parties, right?)

Shoppers Drug Mart is one of my favourite holiday destinations for gift giving. And right now there are some amazing promotions going on that'll make your holiday shopping easy—I promise.

You'll find something at Shoppers Drug Mart for literally everyone on your shopping list. From amazing fragrance sets and gorgeous gift baskets to toys and electronics, Shoppers is your one-stop shop.

Shoppers Drug Mart always has great in-store sales and promotions, and they're always open late—as a mom, I've made the run to Shoppers past midnight, so I'm especially thankful for the great hours. Bonus? Earning all those Optimum Points! I save up my Optimum Points to get myself new perfume, like Prada Candy or Burberry Body, my two favourites.




Some great gift ideas I want to buy for the people on my list this year include: 

1. Olay Regenerist Gift Set: This set is a great gift to give to your mom, your best friend, or hey, even yourself. It includes the Micro-Sculpting Cream (fragrance-free) as well as the Night Recovery Cream and Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo.

2. Eye Studio Sampler: This is a great gift for your best friend, sister, or anyone you know who loves new make-up. This cute little kit contains 6 deluxe mini mascaras, deluxe eye make-up remover, and a certificate for the complimentary full-size product of your choice, after you've tested them all out.

3. Sony Wireless Headphones: These wireless headphones come with a charging base station and they are awesome for pretty much anyone on your list. They're awesome if you want to drown out the noise of your fighting, whiny children, or if you just want to kick back and play video games... or listen to your music while working out!

For even more awesome holiday ideas, check out the Shoppers Drug Mart holiday catalogue. Also, select beauty products will have a free gift with purchase while quantities last, so make sure to visit your local Shoppers Drug Mart so you don't miss out on any of these great deals.

Want to share your favourite gifts? Join in on the conversation on Twitter at #GiftsMadeEasy.

Happy shopping!










Disclosure: I received compensation for this post. All views and opinions are my own, and I'm an avid Shoppers Drug Mart consumer. 

Comments