As you all probably know, we've been traveling to the The Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa since my oldest son was two years old, (he's now almost eight years old!) and each and every time we go, we love it more than the time before. After all, with balcony views like this, how can you not love this resort?
Here are my Top Six Reasons To Vacation At The Westin Diplomat Resort And Spa:
1. The Water: If you're a family who loves the water and you're looking for a tropical, relaxing vacation where you'll be able to swim all day in a gorgeous turquoise ocean, and enjoy two beautiful swimming pools overlooking the ocean (one, an infinity pool, and the other, a lagoon-style pool) then this is the resort for you.
2. The Westin Heavenly Spa: The Westin Heavenly Spa is, well... heavenly. I was given the chance to try a one hour massage the new Westin Heavenly Spa during my vacation, and everything about it was perfection. The entire space is gorgeous, relaxing, and breathtakingly beautiful. The service was amazing, and the massage was incredibly relaxing. I'm so thankful for this experience, and I can't wait to come back for more!
3. The service: I've been to this resort every year (sometimes twice a year) since 2007, and I've never had a bad experience. From check-in to housekeeping services, when you stay at the Westin Diplomat, you're totally, 100% looked after, so you really feel like you're on vacation. We received amazing service by the pool, too. The cabanas are great if you have young children—they can take a nap in there, relax in front of the T.V. and eat their lunch without even having to leave the pool area. (Thank you so much, Westin Diplomat, for giving us the cabanas to enjoy during our vacation—my children were in heaven!)
4. A Great Escape: The best part about being at The Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa is that you really feel like you're a million miles away from the every day... from the restaurants to the amazing Westin Kids Club, there is so much for everyone to do! If you love golf, they have that, too. We love getting out in the evenings, and heading to Aventura Mall (my favourite place to shop!) We also love going for dinner at Carpaccio's in the Bal Harbour Shops.
5.Quality Time With Family: We love traveling with our entire family. Most trips to the Westin Diplomat include my parents and my sister and her family, too. It's what we're used to, and it's what we love. This is a perfect family-friendly resort, and I love seeing so many families and children at this resort. Of course, if you're looking for a getaway with just the girls, or as a couple, you'll find that you're not alone. This resort is huge, so no matter how you're vacationing, it's going to be right for you.
6. The Westin Executive Club: During our stay, we were given the chance to experience the Westin Executive Club located on the 33rd floor (one floor above our room!) and it was wonderful. This 10,000 square-foot lounge is where we got to enjoy complimentary continental breakfast every morning, and cocktails and appetizers every night. The views were breathtaking, with one side overlooking the ocean, and the other side, a view of the city.
We love traveling to so many beautiful places, from Bahamas to Maine to Washington D.C., but the one place we keep coming back to is The Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa. We recommend this resort to all our friends, too.
We've also just booked our winter vacation—we have the itch to go back already!
Thank you for another incredible stay, Westin. My family and I appreciate everything you did to make our stay so amazing.