Skip to main content

You Are Invited!

I could write a book about all the things I love about blogging and social media, and how thankful I am for all the wonderful things that have happened because of my involvement with blogging over the years. It's been a real "pinch me, I'm dreaming" ride so far, and it's only just begun...

I'm excited to announce that once again this year, I have been asked to host the Old Navy Family Day Festival at Old Navy, Rideau Centre, in Ottawa.

The Family Fun Day event takes place at Old Navy Rideau Centre on Monday, February 18th, from 1 to 4 p.m.



It's fun for the entire family, so make sure to bring your children along so they can show off their dance moves on the Twisted Twister Dance Floor, and get all crafty at the Super Cool Creation Lab while you shop. After that, why not strike a pose on the Flying Photo Floor? A fabulous DJ will also be on hand spinning the tunes.

Of course all this fun and excitement is going to make you and your little ones a little tired, so make sure to head over to our crazy cookie and juice bar for a little pick-me up. The cookies are so delicious.

And hey, as an added bonus? When you spend $50 or more you'll receive $10 off and receive a very special gift bag. I can't say what's inside yet, but you'll love it. And of course, this event comes at the perfect time, because the new spring line from Old Navy is to-die for adorable. Seriously, you are going to be stocking up on some great items. My personal favourite? The Diva skinny ankle pants. I cannot get enough!

Anyway, I hope you're able to attend this event with your family. I'll be there welcoming you and your little ones for an afternoon of great fun!

See you there!

Comments