Skip to main content

On Top Of The World

I've got some exciting news to share... Volkswagen Canada asked me to be their offical blogger for 24 Hours Tremblant! That's right, you guys. I'm being sent to my favourite ski resort in Mont Tremblant, Quebec this weekend as part of Team Volkswagen. I'll be reporting back with all the exciting things that are going on, and I'll be tweeting about how nervous I am to be back on the ski slopes again. Let's just say I haven't gone skiing in a very long time... and um, how will I ski down the hills while tweeting without falling? All joking aside, I'm beyond honoured that VW asked me to take part this way. After all, I'm a car girl, and most definitely Volkswagen's number one fan.

The 24h of Skiing is actually North America's biggest sporting fundraising event that's already raised over 10 million dollars for children's causes. This year marks the 12th annual edition and will once again take place on the slopes of Tremblant. 3 days of fun, festivities, free concerts, an absolutely stunning atmosphere during festive December, all for the cause of children? I'd say that's one awesome weekend, no?

Volkswagen is proud to be participating in the Tremblant 24h of Skiing December 7-9 once again. You can help, too. Tell VW who you're thinking aboutand join their online gallery to help raise funds. For every picture you submit about a child in need, Volkswagen will donate $10 to the Tremblant 24h of Skiing. So incredible.

Of course, Tremblant is also known for amazing dining experiences, and of course, great shopping... so even when I'm not skiing, we'll be enjoying all Tremblant has to offer... like delicious crepes and breathtaking views.


This was my view the last time we were in Tremblant. It's a gorgeous vacation destination no matter the season, but during the holidays, it's even more magical. I can't wait to be there again, and to experience the excitement of 24h Tremblant in person. Even if I can't quite remember how to ski, the entire weekend will be beyond memorable. I'm so glad my boys will be there again to see all the action, all for a very good cause!

Stay tuned for more information about this amazing event!

Comments

Japolina said…
Lucky girl! Have fun!
Unknown said…
Congratulations and enjoy! So fun!