Skip to main content

With A Little Help From My Friends

As you all know by now, I'm part of the Miracle Moms Network.

I am trying to raise awareness and funds for the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, and my goal is to reach $1000. I'm currently at $640, thanks to you, for being so generous, and for supporting this amazing cause.

There is nothing, in my opinion, that is more worthwhile than supporing the Children's Miracle Network. Money raised for these hospitals go to help the children who need it the most, and having had a son in CHEO, I know first-hand how helpful this money is. I am so thankful that I live in a city that is home to one of the greatest children's hospitals in Canada, and I'm thankful for the incredible care my son received when he was admitted.

This video about the Children's Miracle Network brought a few tears to my eyes... I'm sure it will have the same effect on you.

I would love it if you could support me, and help me reach my goal of $1000 for CHEO. It would mean the world to me, and to the strong and brave children of CHEO.

Thank you!

Comments