Skip to main content

How I Wear My Jeans


This series is brought to you by Levi’s® Curve ID. Find your custom fit at Levi’s® stores or Levi.com

They're your go-to pair of pants. The ones you wear to a party, for a night out on the town, and when you're at the park with your children. You had a favourite pair in high school, and you remember wearing them with safety pins. You wore them high-waisted when you were young and didn't know any better, and those pictures now make you cringe-laugh. You wore them super-low when you were a teenager and in your early twenties, and those pictures now make you miss the days when your abs were so perfectly flat that you could get away with wearing them like that.

They're part of the perfect outfit for date night, paired with a sexy top and heels, and you wear them to work with a blazer. You have more than one pair; in fact, you have too many pairs to admit, but they're an investment, and besides, once you find your perfect pair, it only makes sense to buy as many as you can in your size.



Jeans. They're always the most important part of my go-to outfit. The perfect pair of jeans are essential in everyone's wardrobe, I think. Like comfort food, jeans can make you feel good, but better than comfort food, the perfect pair of jeans can make you feel incredibly sexy. And although they can sometimes be pricey, they're always calorie-free.

Although I'm a fashion lover, I am a jeans-and-t-shirt type of girl. I basically live in jeans. I'd be lost without my beloved jeans, because they're the staple in my wardrobe, for so many different events and occassions. Just the idea of my closet with no jeans makes me want to weep. As far as fashion goes, you can style them in so many different ways. I think that's half the fun of putting them on - deciding on what top, accessories, and shoes to wear with them. The perfect pair of jeans can also make you feel confident. And when you feel good and look great, your happiness will shine through, and a happy attitude like that is always contagious.



I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

Comments

I am a demi curve apparently...and now I know, thanks to your blog post. I see jean shopping in my future ;)
oh, I hear you girl! I love me some great, well-cut jeans, especially in a dark wash. Now way I'd ever give them up entirely!
Unknown said…
Oh man, I'd be half naked most of the time if there was no such thing as jeans! ;)