Skip to main content

Mini Mioche

I was recently introduced to a fabulous new Canadian clothing company that offers trendy, comfortable and affordable clothes for children called Mini Mioche. As you all know, I love to shop. Not only for myself, but for my children, too.

I'm picky about what I buy for my boys - I like high quality items, at a few select stores, and I love to dress them in 100% cotton. My oldest son once wore a pair of polyester pj's to bed and woke up scratching himself. Since then, I'm extra picky when looking at the labels.

As a Mini Mioche mom, I was lucky to receive a few pieces from their spring line to test out on my youngest son. He received an awesome pair of casual cotton pants, a cute polo style t-shirt, and a long sleeved white shirt. The thing I loved right away? The feel. The cotton is super soft. The company only uses the absolute softest organic cotton - and the clothes fit great, too! I loved them. Huge bonus? They are stylish. The clothes are made in Toronto, too!


Check out Mini Mioche - how cute are the clothes? YOU can also receive 20% off your purchase! All you have to do is enter the code: surfer to receive your online discount. (The code will expire at the end of May, and both Canadian and US residents can use it!)

Happy shopping!

And stay tuned -I'm having a fun Melissa and Doug giveaway soon from an awesome company that sells everything from swing-sets to toys and books to kids bedding! It's an awesome website - and you're sure to find just what you're looking for your children!

Comments

Aww...he looks so adorable! I like 100% cotton too!
Jenny said…
Love the outfit on him...definitely cute! I will have to check out their site...it is always so hard to find nice boy things.
Krista said…
Your son is seriously so cute!! What a smile! Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog about my stepfather. It means a lot. :) Happy weekend.
designHER Momma said…
He's so cute! Checking it out right now...thanks for the discount code!
it's hard sometimes to find clothing that's cute, comfortable and decent quality, especially if you want something affordable! Glad you found some! The photo is adorable!
Shannon said…
Stopping by from Theta Mom. Your boys are adorable! You have a lovely family. Looking forward to reading more.