Skip to main content

The shoes

Please, pay no attention to the dirty stroller. This stroller has been around the block a few times, and has been to various cities and countries, from Bahamas, to Florida, to Toronto and Washington, D.C.

But - please pay close attention to my little baby boy, holding a really amazing pair of Manolo's.




Yes. My little boy has excellent taste in shoes. Paired with his love for the colour blue, he saw these shoes, held them in his little hands, looked up at his mommy and said: "Buy?"

Oh, sweetie! If only I had an extra $1000 in my wallet that day at Neiman Marcus... I would have loved to buy these shoes, because I love making you happy.

And when you're happy, I'm happy, right?

Sigh. One day, my little boy is going to be make a wonderful boyfriend, don't you think? He's the next... Mr. Big!

P.S. Aren't these THE SHOES?

Comments

The Black Sheep said…
Oh, those shoes are heavenly! What great taste that sweet little boy of yours has!?!?

Did you get my email about how I lost all of my followers when switching to WP this weekend? PLEASE go to my site and re-subscribe to Life as a CEO! THANKS ;)
CaraBee said…
Excellent taste in shoes! I wish I had a pair of those. Sigh. And somewhere to wear them. Bigger sigh.
Anonymous said…
You really should buy them and make him happy!
T Rex Mom said…
That is awesome. Who knows maybe he'll buy them for YOU in a few years! I cannot imagine what a pair of $1000 shoes would feel like on my feet.
Theta Mom said…
Great taste in shoes!!!
It is my dream to own a pair of Manolos someday! Gorgeous!
anya said…
I am salivating. For real.
Unknown said…
I love it. There's nothing better than a child with great taste!

PS-those shoes are fab!

xo
What Kate Wore said…
Too, too funny, not to mention an early demonstration of exquisite good taste!

Sending you a smile,
tp
Krista said…
I've never even touched a pair of those. He's so cute. You should probably find a way to make him happy. There's got to be a way!! :-D
Gorgeous! He definitely has good taste. :-)
@sandyel said…
They do look like the shoes from the SATC movie!!! Your boy is awesome, can I introduce him to my daughter Alexandra? She's half greek, and she has a huge shoe fetish, she is also GORGEOUS and gives great hugs!!!(FYI: she is only 2, so she's still hitting and pulling her brother's hair, but I know she'll grow out of that ;))
Unknown said…
Hopefully someday he can buy them for you! ;)

And how could he not have good taste with you as his Mommy?
Yes, those are AMAZING shoes! good taste little man!!
Lady Mama said…
I'm pretty sure those are THE shoes from the SITC movie! Dreamy. A boyg with very good taste!
Love those shoes, and I'm totally NOT a shoe girl! He's brilliant! :)
Scatteredmom said…
Love the shoes, and the fact that your little guy approved of them is SO CUTE.
Stephanie said…
Oh he does have fab taste in shoes!!
Those are GORGEOUS! Are they really *the* shoes?
Pres. Kathy said…
This post had me totally laughing. What wonderful taste!!