Skip to main content

I wish...

I wish I worried less. About everything.

I wish things did not have to be so complicated.

I wish I made better decisions.

I wish making decisions was easier.

I wish I wasn't so scared of the unknown.

I wish I spent less money.

I wish I knew how to save money.

I wish I could cook more than 5 things.

I wish I wasn't always on a diet.

I wish I exercised more.

I wish no child would ever get seriously sick or hurt.

I wish bad people didn't exist.

I wish I travelled out of the country more than twice a year.

I wish I wasn't so afraid of flying.

I wish I could always get my way.

I wish I wasn't this emotional.

I wish I was a better writer.

I wish I had more patience as a parent.

I wish I spent less time online. (But not really)

I wish I could buy whatever I wanted all the time.

I wish my Passat could transform into a Touareg.

I wish I still had my old Golf.

I wish I had a nanny.

I wish winter did not exist after January 1st.

I wish I had a palm tree in my front yard.

I wish my hair was naturally straight.

I wish I complained less.

I wish I had more time to do all the things I want to do.


Thanks to Maria for this post idea!

Comments

Unknown said…
I would wish for the exact same things. Seriously.
Lady Mama said…
Okay well first you are a good writer, and second you need to give yourself a break from the worrying!

And I can help you with the saving part - there's a very simple trick that someone taught me: put a chunk of money away as soon as you get paid every month before you spend anything (set it up so it's done automatically). That way you only have what's left to spend.
Christy said…
I wish I worried less too! I think it comes with the territory of being a parent though...and Loukia, you really are a great writer. And you look fabulous in all your photos - you don't need to diet! And, I just learned how to cook last year when we decided I wouldn't go back to work. I had five good years of my husband cooking for me -now I document my successes in the kitchen on my food blog. You should check out the recipes - they're easy and so delicious!

I hope you're having a great weekend. Get out of Canada and come visit me in Philadelphia anytime!!!
Scary Mommy said…
I wish I worried less too. In fact, I wish almost the same exact things as you. But I'd settle for my kids never getting seriously hurt or sick. Sigh.
I wish alot of the same... thanks for sharing. I think alot of us share the same " wishes"
Sharon said…
I wish, on the day my life is over, my family and friends will gather around me and tell me I made a difference in thier lives
Shannon said…
There's a lot on that list that can be more than a wish, you just need to make an effort to change. :)
Dave Pylyp said…
That was a wonderful read with my morning coffee..
I am still chuckling at the image of you hobbled and wandering around Sherway Gardens seeking the right exit.

Thank you!
Who knew I could inspire you??? Seriously - it seems we are in each other's heads!! I wish most if not all of these things too. Great List Loukia!!
Awww!

Just look forward and let go of the things you wish you had done. Do them differently going forward so you have no regrets.

Hugs!
Managed Chaos said…
Oh, I love your list too...I'm a worrier and really wish I wasn't. But as for you, you're a great writer and don't need to be on a diet all the time...you look FABULOUS!
Me too! Luckily my hubs is good at the saving money thing!
I totally wish I worried less too!
Wow, your wishes and mine are very similar! Except I'm not afraid of flying, and I also wish I could lose weight overnight. Or within a week :-)
MommyLisa said…
You would not wish for naturally straight hair if you had it! *wink*
good list. I may try this too.
CaraBee said…
I WISH I could lose weight and still eat hohos and drink Dr. Pepper. It's a cruel world.
Unknown said…
I love how you say that you wish you save more but then you say that you wish you could anything you want! Aren't we all this way? HA! Great list!
Love this one Miss Loulou, what an incredible list. :)