Skip to main content

My little peanut

Shopping at Costco is always so much fun. My favourite thing about Costco is the free food samples. Seriously. And then I always end up buying whatever they're giving away. I'm the best consumer, ever. I will fall into any trap! I also love the amazing discounted books. Practically half the price of what I normally pay at Chapters!

Dimitry's favourite thing at Costco? The peanuts. He insisted I open a carton for him to eat, and he sat down for snack time in the aisle of Costco. My little sweet peanut!

Comments

That is so cute! I generally go around 11am so that Cash will actually eat something. It is his lunch--the only way I can get him to eat is see what those ladies have!!
Unknown said…
Oh we love the samples too! Unfortunately where we are moving there is NO Costco. I'm going to have withdrawals!

Cute pic! He's so adorable...
Damita said…
aw what a cute picture.
Christy said…
When I was in college I was a costco food giver-outer for one weekend. I gained like five pounds and had to quit.
Jen said…
I LOVE Costco!!! And those free samples, yeah I usually buy them too.
Anonymous said…
I love Costco samples! The kids can clean them out at snack time!
Lady Mama said…
That is so sweet! I love Costco too. I love the kids' books too - especially the prices. I've bought so many great book gifts there.
Scatteredmom said…
Lol, so cute!

We don't have a Costco here. I'm sorta jealous. :P
At least you were there during a quiet time and people weren't running him over. Love those big jars of nuts:)