Skip to main content

Favourite pictures for a fabulous Friday

Random posts are always fun to read, right? Well how about a favourite pictures on a fabulous Friday type of post?

Here are a select few of my favourite pictures!

I love this picture of Christos. He was almost 2 years old, (like, he turned 2 a week after this picture was taken!) and this was his first time in Florida, experiencing the beautiful ocean. With his clothes on. How could you resist, right?



And I love this picture of Dimitry, running through the sand in Bahamas. It was his first real time on the beach, not counting our trip to Florida when he was 6 months old. I love seeing how excited he was and how much fun he was having!



And um, yeah... this giant jelly fish is really not my favourite picture of all time, but clearly my son loved it. So because this was his favourite part of Atlantis, and because his smile is so huge, this has by default become one of my favourite pictures, too. Pure childhood happiness! And seriously? Eww!



And here you have a picture of me in my most favourite parking lot on earth. Surrounded by beautiful cars. At Bal Harbour. It's so peaceful and wonderful there and oh, yeah, did I mention the shopping? Sigh... heavenly!



My son already has the sweats and he has not even started eating his pizza yet. He was dipping his bread in butter. Ah, just like his mama!



Speaking of pizza, here's another favourite 'pizza' shot of mine! See my big boy, eating that slice of pizza? Yes, I did say slice. If only all slices were that big, I wouldn't have to eat 4 of them! I could go around telling everyone: "I only ate one slice of pizza!"



Now that was fun! I think I'll do this every Friday because, well, pictures make me happy and so does Friday!

Comments

Heather said…
Awww your kiddos are super cute! Mine isn't into pizza yet but I don't expect that to last much longer :)
Managed Chaos said…
Oh, you love pizza and popcorn...a woman after my own heart ;o)

Seriously, your boys are just beautiful Loukia!
tiarastantrums said…
hee hee - my baby girl loves to eat butter too! "can I have a taste momma" is what she always says!
rachel... said…
Cute all around! And I totally just stopped cutting pizza into slices so I can say I ate only one piece.
Christy said…
Hi - your boys are so freaking cute. Now I want to go eat one giant piece of pizza! And go to the beach!

I love posting pix of my daughter and do it all the time! I say go for it!
Unknown said…
you have a beautiful family!
Chantal said…
Beautiful photos Loukia! I want to go to the beach NOW!
oh, pictures make me happy to. How did you chose among all the wonderful pics I am sure you have?
Great memories!!
Scary Mommy said…
Oh, those are such great pictures. Your family is so beautiful!
Kamis Khlopchyk said…
Wow, that is the parking lot of the rich and famous, some of those cars are probably worth more than my house!!!

Great shots, your boys are adorable!
Angie Seaman said…
Great pictures! What cuties! I remember going to the beach for the very first time when I was 7 years old and now I'm obsessed with the seaside. We have a home in Bonita Springs Florida near Naples but reside in Indiana full time. I can't get to the beach house enough. It's my retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the real world. Your pictures are too cute. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com
Lady Mama said…
Love the pictures! Your boys really are very cute. And oh that pizza slice looks so good...
Holly said…
What cute photos! I love the photo of your son in front of that HUGE pizza! :P
gimme a piece of that pizza!

Cute pics!
Looks like a great time! Heavenly shopping? RIght up my alley! I love the shots of the boys, they are adorable!
What a gorgeous family!!
WTH is it with BUTTER!?!? My girl will grab the stick and bite it...ahhh!! lol
Cynthia said…
OMG...that first shot is so cute!
Miss Lisa said…
Very cute!
Great pics!
CaraBee said…
Great pictures! Pizza was one of the first table foods my daughter would eat. Weird, right? It might have something to do with the fact that we got it almost every Friday night for most of her first year. She was so inundated with the sight and smell, she was bound to love it.