The lovely Connie over at Young and Relentless tagged me in the meme of 11 Questions. Here are my answers!
1. What is your current obsession? Hmm. I suppose it would be blogging, tweeting, writing. I'm also obsessed with losing weight right now - I need to get in shape ASAP! I'm also obsessed with my children!
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? That would be my black Martin fit Banana Republic pants. They're so practical and so comfortable. In fact, about 85% off all my pants are from BR. They fit me so well! At home, the item of clothing I wear most often are any one of my lulu's and a comfy shirt. Gotta be in comfy clothes when you spend most of your time on the floor playing!
3. What's for dinner? Just a second - let me phone my mom and ask! (Seriously, I'm lucky because 3 days a week, we often eat at my parents for dinner becuase that's where I go to pick up the kids after work. By then, it's dinnertime and we're all hungry, so we eat there. The other 2 days, we often eat at my inlaws. For the same reasons.) The weekends, we cook. Er, rather, my husband cooks. I suggest the meals. And buy the food!
4. What are you listening to? Currently, I'm listen to office chit-chat. In the car with my boys, I listen to a CD of children's songs, including the baby's favourite, The Wheels On The Bus and The Garbage Truck song.
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. Connie is an awesome blogger who has two adorable toddlers and is very crafty and has yummy recipes on her blog. I recently discovered her blog and am very glad I did!
6. Favourite vacation spots? South Florida. We try to go every year. My 3 year old has been there twice, and my baby boy has been there once. (Twice, if you count the time I was pregnant with him!). I love that it's only a 3 hour flight so my boys don't have time to get bored or whiny (for the most part)on the plane, I love that it's 'safe' and I love the resorts we stay at; I love the shopping and the pools and I love swimming in the ocean with my boys and building sand castles with them, and I love people watching in big lobby. Did I mention the shopping? I also loved our recent trip to the Atlantis in Bahamas. There is so much to do there, and it's very child friendly, with around 5 pools just for kids! It's an awesome resort. I also love Greece. I can't wait to take my children when they're a bit older.
7. What am I reading right now? I am reading Outliers. It's interesting. And sort of depressing. Next up, Prodigal Summer.
8. Four words to describe myself. Controlling, Passionate, Fearful, Emotional.
9. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate. Lots of it.
10. First spring thing to do? Spring clean, of course! To make room in my closet for new clothes!
11. What do I look forward to? I look forward to the future with my family; to many trips, to life experiences, to seeing my children graduate and get married and buy a house beside mine. I look forward to one day being the same weight for more then 3 months!
Now I have to pass these questions on to other lovely bloggers! I'm leaving this open to all of you - I tag you!