Skip to main content

For fun...

I borrowed these two meme's from catwoman - Fun!

Rules for the first one: Answer with only 3 words.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pusre

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Neither!

3. Hair? Straight and nice

4. Your mother? The best ever

5. Your father? The best ever

6. Your favorite item(s)? Non-human? Designer purses!

7. Your dream last night? Can not remember

8. Your favorite drink? Red, red wine

9. Your dream guy/girl? My husband is

10. The room you are in? Office, large windows

11. Your fear? All insects

12. What do you want to be in 10 years? A great mom

13. Who did you hang out with last night? My amazing son

14. What are you not? Cook, crafty, thrifty

15. Are you in love? More then ever

16. Item/s on your wishlist? A Miami vacation

17. What time is it? 3:13

18. The last thing you did? Chewed Juicy Fruit

19. What are you wearing? Grey banana pants

20. Your favorite book? Way too many

21. The last thing you ate? Chocolate covered almonds

22. Your life? Blessed and wonderful

23. Your mood? Tired beyond beyond

24. Your friends? They are funny

25. What are you thinking about right now? Leaving in 5

26. Your car? A German VW

27. What are you doing at this moment? Loudly typing away

28. Your summer? Grand and sunny

29. Your relationship status? Married mom

30. What is on your TV screen? At home - Hi-5?

31. When is the last time you laughed? Today I did

32. Last time you cried? Hearing sad news

33. School? Miss it sometimes

34. Why did this end so abruptly? Huh? Confused, me too

On to the next one...

Two Names You Go By:

Loulou
Mommy

Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:

Grey pants
Black maternity type shirt from Banana

Two Things You Would Want (or Have) in a Relationship:

Laughter, fun

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:

Play and laugh with my child
Read books

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

To leave work
To sleep

Two pets you have/had:

Don't like pets, but have had a bunny.

Two People Who will Fill This out (please?):

Nobody

Two Things You Did Last Night:

Played at the park
Danced with my child

Two Things You Ate Today:

Pizza from Quiznos
Chocolate covered almonds

Two People You Last Talked To:

My mom
My son, who blew me a kiss

Two Things You’re Doing Tomorrow:

Working
Eating

Two Longest Car Rides:

1. I second any car drive with cranky toddler although that rarely happens.
2. Driving on scary, snowy, winters day

Two Favorite Holidays:

Christmas
My son's birthday (It's a holiday for me!)

Two favorite beverages:

Red win
Diet coke

Comments

Anonymous said…
You sure did that fast! I'm impressed! :)