Skip to main content

Another great weekend

Summer is great, weekends even greater. Anytime spent with my Christos is a great time.

Yesterday, since daddy was working, we went to the Agriculture musuem with my sister and looked at the stinky animals. Christos had fun, and then we went for lunch to Malone's, sat on the patio and had a nice time. Christos even had his own apple juice with a straw, just like a big boy! Then, a walk around Dow's Lake, looking at the enormous and very rude geese and ducks. The geese hissed at us! It was actually funny.

In the afternoon, hung out with my family and played at the park at night. My boy went to bed at 11, both Saturday and Sunday night. That's okay with me, as I'm a night owl anyway!

I finished 'Tis, and it's just as great as Angela's Ashes. Now, I'm on Teacher Man, the last of Frank McCourt's books. What amazing books they are - if you have not read Angela's Ashes yet, please, do yourself a favour, and read it!

Today is my doctor's appointment with my OB/GYN! Yay! Looking forward to going, but not looking forward to stepping on the stupid scale.

This is a busy week for me! Pedi, mani and hair appointments and Hi-5 on Thursday - YAY - with Christos, my friend, and her niece. Then a cousin's wedding on Saturday. Good times!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a really busy week! But it sure sounds like a lot of fun!
twinmomplusone said…
we're going to Hi5 Too, can't wait!