Skip to main content

Beauty In A Box: Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer

I love testing out and trying new beauty products. I am a beauty product junkie, and someone who loves to shop, after all. I can happily spend countless hours at the beauty counter in any department store. It's my happy place!

I just received a pretty box from Garnier with an amazing new product inside for me to test out: the new Ultra-Lift Transformer Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer. 




"Experience younger-looking skin from the 1st contact," Hmm... is that so?

I actually did notice a difference in my skin from the first time I put this cream on my face. My skin was instantly more even, and fine lines went away. (Yes!) I didn't wear a primer after using this cream, because it sort of acted as a primer, too. It's an auto-adjusting formula that contains Pro-Retinol and micro-pigments, and it works over time (as well as right away) so any wrinkles you may have look reduced. This moisturizer left my skin feeling instantly smoother.

Here are the benefits you'll notice with this new Garnier product:

  • Hydrated skin
  • Reduced signs of fatigue
  • Reduced dark spots
  • Better skin quality
  • Smoother looking skin
If you're looking for a new moisturizer, I recommend this one—it's affordable, smells delicious, and really does do what it says it's going to! 

Happy shopping, friends. 

Comments