Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vote Loulou for Co-Host of Daytime Ottawa! Please?

As you may already know, (I've tweeted this a hundred times already!) I applied to be the new co-host of Daytime Ottawa, and I made it to the top ten! I was so excited when I received the great news that I was a finalist. It's always been a dream of mine to co-host a show like Daytime, and now, the opportunity is right in front of me.

I had the chance to co-host the show a couple of weeks ago, and you can watch a few minutes of me chatting it up with the co-host here, and co-hosting the fashion segment here. (Totally up my alley, wouldn't you say?)





Me and co-host, Derick Fage. The entire crew of Daytime was so much fun to work with!



Yes, I took a picture of myself on TV... what? Is that weird?

I absolutely loved co-hosting the show, and the one hour went by so fast. My co-host Derick is a total professional, and we had awesome chemistry from the very beginning. (I met him before, when I was on the show as a guest talking about the world of blogging!)

The best job I ever had was when I worked in television and radio. I love everything about working in a busy newsroom: interviewing people, getting the line-up ready for the show, writing the content, and watching everything come together. Also, the people who work in telelvision - both in front of the camera and behind the scenes - are usually pretty darn cool. I am fortunate to live in such a great city where we're able to showcase so many talented people, too. That's what makes Daytime such a great show.

NOW, my friends, I need your help. I would love to advance to the top three for co-host of Daytime Ottawa.

Everyone can vote here for their favourite co-host! Please vote!



The three finalists with the most votes will advance to the next round, where they'll get a chance to co-host again. I would love to do this again! (and again... and again...)

Please vote for me! Please tell all your friends to vote for me! Spread the word, if you're so inclined, on your blogs, on Twitter and on Facebook, too.

You can vote every day this coming week, too. So vote often! Please?

Please #VoteForLoulou for co-host of @DaytimeOttawa!

I am thankful to have made the top ten - to me, that's a great accomplishment already, and I'm proud of myself. To say I'm in the TOP THREE would be incredible. Please help make that possible for me? I'd love love love your support and votes!

I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends (you know who you are!)who have supported me all along and have given me great words of encouragement through emails, tweets, and facebook messages. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! You rock my world. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

xoxo,
Loulou

2 comments:

Jeffrey Meyer said...

Eh Loulou, I just voted for you!

And totally enjoyed seeing you on the TV with Derick as his co-host. Daytime Ottawa look no further for your sunshine co-host: Vote Loulou and make it official!

Cheers and all the best...

katerina mertikas said...

Loukia you very good on t.v. and sparkly, and I know this would be a little dream come true, but no matter the outcome you did make it to top 10 and this is a learning experience You are brave to do such a public thing, most people have a fear of this,for this alone you are even more special. You have a lot of friends who care for you and proved it,so remember them for this.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs