Friday, June 5, 2009

Mom Central comes to Canada!

I was recently selected to participate as one of the Canadian bloggers in the "Mom Central comes to Canada" blog tour - and I'm very excited for this opportunity!

Mom Central is website that is dedicated to providing busy moms (and aren't we all busy?) with smart household and parenting solutions. Hey - anything to help out is greatly appreciated by me! Their website is fantastic - it's well organized, easy to navigate through, and has solid content with some very interesting articles.

Founder Stacey DeBroff says: "I wanted to create a resource for busy Moms - a place where Moms can trust they'll find helpful information they need to make their lives easier."

Helpful information to help make my life easier? Thank you! Just check out Mom Central to see what they have to offer - I guarantee you'll like it.

You can read up on everything from toddler toys, how to baby-proof your house, planning a family vacation, and green living - something we're all trying to achieve.

There is also a great Mom Central Testing Panel where Moms get to test out the latest products and services and have their voices heard by companies who care about their opinion. If you register during the month of June, you'll be entered into a draw to win 1 of 5 Canon PowerShot cameras. How fun would that be to win? Also, by signing up, you'll get to try out new products before they hit store shelves and with your feedback, you can help make the product better.

And because I'm telling you all about the Mom Central Testing Panel on my blog, they'll send me a 20 dollar gift card to, which of course I'll use to buy more books for my boys!

Be sure to check out Mom Central, and if you're a Canadian mom, join the Mom Central testing panel!


Kelly said...

I already registered. Congrats on the opportunity

Christy said...

Wow that's totally awesome - good for you!

Catwoman said...

That's great! I told my sister about it, she'd LOVE to be a tester!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Wow, what an exciting opportunity. Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on being selected as a blogger! ;)

I registered!

Lady Mama said...

Congrats, that's exciting!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs