Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winner is...

Happy Monday, everyone!

The winner of the 30 dollar Coach gift card is:

Jessica from This is Worthwhile. She was lucky number '5'!

I went to www.random.org to find out who my winner was.

Congratulations, Jessica! (Just email me with your address so I can mail it out to you ASAP!)

If I was picking the winner based on their creative comments for this giveaway, I probably would have selected Sara because of her awesome answer! (Hey, she works in Communications - she's great with her words!)

Thanks everyone for playing along - this was fun! I want to do a giveaway like this every few months, so be sure to check back in to see when I'll be doing it again.

7 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Congrats to her!!! Maybe she will post pics of what she decides to get :) Great contest, Loukia, thanks!

BeachMama said...

Congratulations Jessica! Be sure to share what you picked up at Coach.

CaraBee said...

Congrats to Jessica!

Kelly said...

Congrats Jessica!

Jessica said...

Yay!!! I will definitely share what I get! Thanks, everyone!! And thank you, Loukia! xoxo

SC said...

Thanks for a great contest! And thanks for the honorable mention! I know Jessica will do us proud in spending her coach GC!

Jessica said...

Ok! I got my gc a couple of days ago and today I got my gift! I posted pics of it here. Yay!!

Thanks a million, Loulou!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs