Monday, April 20, 2009

Thoughts and prayers for Stellan

My thoughts and prayers are with Stellan tonight, and his entire family. Stellan, who has touched the lives of so many people, will be having surgery tomorrow to try to fix his heart. I am nervous for MckMama and I hope to God everything goes well tomorrow for him.

I'm sure most of you are already following his incredible story, but if you're not, please send your thoughts and love to MckMama at:

While you're at, look at his totally amazing name gallery - thousands from around the world have taken pictures with his name in amazing places.

I know so many people are praying for him, so please do the same!

Edited to add: Stellan had his surgery today, and he is okay! The doctors did as good of a job as they could. You can read the entire story on MckMama's blog.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I'm sending good thoughts and prayers, lots of them!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs