Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh, and by the way?

Was that not just one of the best episode's of Grey's Anatomy ever?

Seriously... wow!

I loved the scene between Christina and Izzie outside. When Christina told her she wanted her to fight and Izzie said thank you - so emotional.

And of course all of them taking care of Izzie, and getting her into a bed and into a gown - so emotional.

And George, running down the hallway to get to Izzie - so so emotional.

And of course, Derek finding out the news. Of course that will bring him back and I wonder if he will, in fact, save Izzie?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Kat said...

AHHHHH! Stop it, stop it, stop it. I had to breeze right over your post because I haven't had the chance to WATCH IT YET. I have it on DVR and I just have to wait until naptime. AHHH!

Anyway...

;)

thanks for stopping at my blog and commenting. I really appreciate it. And I'll be back to visit you again. :)

Loukia said...

Hey Kat! Thanks for stopping by here! :)

Oh, well, I hope you enjoy the episode during naptime! Thank GOD for DVR, huh?

I watched it after the kids went to bed last night. :)

G&S said...

I completely forgot the last 2 weeks (and I have to fix my timers on the pvr). (found you from http://atiredmomthoughts.blogspot.com/)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs