Friday, February 13, 2009

Today feels more Friday the 13ish instead of Day Before Valentine's Dayish.

Had a rough night. When you sleep a maximum of 3 hours, it can't be good, no matter what. My 3 year old went to bed at 11:30 and I had a funny feeling he was coming down with something. (When is a mother's gut EVER wrong?) After he went to bed, I watched Grey's Anatomy until 12:30. Finally got into bed at 1 a.m. and then 1 year old wakes up! And he's up for 2 hours! Fussy, not knowing really what he wants, crying... so I rocked and held and fed him and finally he fell asleep.... at 2:30ish... and at 3, 3 year old is up and has the stomach flu that my 1 year old had last week. So yeah, a rough night resulting in broken sleep from 3 to 6 a.m. when I had to wake up with the baby and am now at work wishing I had a bed hiding under the desk!

And hearing about that plane crash makes me sad and depressed.

And reading about this child who had a child make me sad and depressed.

But... on the bright side:

- CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC comes out today! And Isla Fisher is getting amazing reviews.... yay! I sooo cannot wait to see this movie.

- It's Friday, which means I get to spend the weekend (Valentine's weekend, no less!) with my little darling boys.

- I'm doing my hair at lunch!

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs